Online Household Hazardous Waste Voucher Program
Welcome to the City of Georgetown’s new online household hazardous waste (HHW) voucher program. We have made it easier for you to obtain an HHW voucher saving you time and money.
With our online process, vouchers are approved instantly arriving at the email address provided by the customer. No need to print the coupon, just drive to the facility during regular operating hours and present the email on a smartphone to the attendants. It is that easy!
To obtain a voucher customers must:
- be an in-city limits resident of the City of Georgetown with an active utility account, or
- be an outside city limits resident who has an active Texas Disposal Systems (TDS) service account and active utility account with the City of Georgetown
Jonah Water Special Utilities customers please contact the City of Georgetown Customer Care at (512) 930-3640 to obtain a voucher at our Georgetown Municipal Complex.
The voucher covers the expense of HHW material disposal.
- Qualified in-city residents receive 100% disposal cost coverage
- Qualified outside city limits residents receive 50% disposal cost coverage
- No commercial or home-based business HHW material is allowed for disposal
- Before applying for voucher customers need to ensure that they will be able to use this voucher within 30 days time or else they will have to wait 90 days to re-apply.
Facility hours of operation are:
- Thursdays & Fridays: 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.
If you experience any issues obtaining a voucher online, please contact our Customer Care Department at (512)930-3640.
In-city residents, please remember that in order to obtain a voucher you must have an active utility account to participate in this program.
Outside city residents, please remember that in order to obtain a voucher you must have an active utility account with the City of Georgetown and active TDS service.